Monday 15 September 2014

Content Writer



Ekta Negi
Content Writer & Social Media Strategist


Eamonn: What is your chosen profession?

Ekta: Content Writer & Social Media Strategist. I have expertise in writing unique content, both technical and non-technical. Also, expertise in Internet Marketing, SEO, Social Media Optimization and posting on Blogs and Forums. And have experience with Virtual Assistant at different agencies and with professionals in the past.


Eamonn: What were the circumstances which led to you becoming involved in this field?

Ekta: I have a passion for writing and also flair for social media, networking, PR and some digital marketing.


Eamonn: What is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you (either as a practitioner in your profession or as a human being)?

Ekta: I started my career as a Graphic and Web Designer. But, I received some assignments on writing and social media, especially Internet Marketing. After delivering the assignments, I received good applause from my clients and that gave me encouragement to focus on the area where I can perform better. So, eventually my passion lies here.


Eamonn: Where do you see the future of (your chosen field) ending up?

Ekta: To start my own blogging platform and a website where I can encourage bloggers to write and collaborate. Then, would explore more in life and work as it grows. As, I believe exploration is a regular exercise and we all inherit the same by default as a human.


Eamonn: Is there anything further you would like to say (or another question I should have asked you)?

Ekta: No, I don't think I need to ask anything, but I urge anyone to please feel free to ask as I would be more than happy to assist on anything.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Ekta


Image Credit: Microsoft



If you too would like to be interviewed, please send your answers to these questions:

Interview


No comments:

Post a Comment